What We're Doing
Keeping your Best Interests in Mind
- Board of Supervisors – The County is governed by a five-member Board of Supervisors elected to serve four-year terms. Each member is a community leader who ensures the delivery of services and programs essential to the continued prosperity of Sacramento citizens while representing a specific district within the County.
- Assessor - The Assessor is elected by the people of Sacramento County, and is responsible for locating taxable property in the County, assessing the value, identifying the owner, and publishing annual and supplemental assessment rolls.
- District Attorney - We are committed to providing the highest level of public protection in Sacramento County, both in the courtroom and in our community.
- Sheriff - The Sacramento Sheriff’s Department is the protection of life and property, the preservation of the public peace and the enforcement of the law in partnership with our communities. To accomplish our mission, we dedicate ourselves to service with concern.
- Office of the County Executive appointed by the Board of Supervisors runs the day-to-day business of the County, managing County departments and agencies. Protecting your health and safety
Providing Services to County Residents
We offer a wide array of government services. To view full list, visit the Service Directory
Striving to Build Strong Relationships Throughout the Region
We collaborate with cities within the County to enhance service to all residents.