On Mar. 9, all job seekers are invited to the 2019 Sacramento County Career Fair to meet County department representatives and get details on available jobs, day-to-day work activities and what it is like to have a career with purpose!
As the region’s third largest employer, Sacramento County has more than 12,000 employees working across 30 departments and offices in fields such as technology, health care, finance, waste management, social services, law enforcement, parks and voter registration. The jobs County employees do, and the services they provide, improve the lives of our residents and our community. Check out this video to discover why you should work for Sacramento County
Last year’s career fair attracted more than 500 local job seekers. It is anticipated that this year’s event will have greater attendance and includes workshop sessions about navigating the application and exam process, and an onsite computer lab available to participants to apply for positions.
- Career Fair: Attend any time between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- The Path to County Service Workshop One-Hour Sessions: 10:15 a.m.; 11:30 a.m.; 1 p.m.
- 2860 Gateway Oaks Dr., Sacramento, CA 95833
CAREER FAIR AND WORKSHOP REGISTRATION:
Can’t Attend the 2019 Career Fair?
Keep connected with Sacramento County employment opportunities:
- Visit the Sacramento County online job opportunities page. There, you will find all positions currently accepting applications and subscribe to the Job Interest Card feature to get an email when a specific job is available. The website also has an informative employment application guide, FAQs and Helpful Hints.
- Social Media: Be sure to like/follow the County’s Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to see regular postings of available employment exams.
Sacramento County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.