Out-of-Hospital Birth RegistrationNo

You can register a child that was born outside of a licensed hospital birthing facility within one year of its birth at your local County Vital Records office. To register a child that was born in Sacramento County, but outside of a licensed birthing facility, you need to contact our Birth Registration Desk. View the Registration page for more information.

Service Provided By:
Health Services
7001-A East Parkway, Ste. 650 (Map)
Sacramento, CA 95823
916-875-5345 or e-mail