Sacramento County's Employees' Giving Campaign is a success because of the dedication and generosity of our entire workforce. Organizing the annual effort is a major undertaking, and each year we call on leaders throughout the County to step up and take leadership roles in rolling out the campaign.
We appreciate this year's leadership team, and offer sincere thanks to the many staff members in their divisions who provide invaluable support.
- Chief Lee Seale - Chair, Probation
- Doug Sloan – Vice Chair, Waste Management and Recycling
- Dave Dickinson - Co-Chair, Animal Care and Regulation
Lead Loaned Executive
- Peggy Hower, Probation
- Lynsey Semon, Probation
- Melissa McGoldrick, Waste Management and Recycling
- Vital Tsymbal, Animal Care and Regulation
For questions and comments regarding your contributions as well as giving campaign news and events, contact your Department Chair.